Date(s) - 25/10/2017 - 20/12/2017
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Support and training on marketing has been a high priority for co-ops from the Local Food and Farm Co-ops network. This fall we will offer a series of webinars and workshops focused on various aspects of marketing. The key topics are:
Identifying your Market – October 25th – Presenters Sally Miller and Peggy Baillie
Fundamentals of market research to ensure your business approach meets your customers needs while differentiating you from your competitors.
- Learn how to do market research
- Identifying and assessing market channels
- Know who your customers are and their needs
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Gathering the right information to develop a plan to increase or expand sales
Planning for Your Market – Nov 1st & 15th
Addressing your Market – Dec 6th & 13th
Evaluating your Market Strategies – TBD
The series will feature speakers with lived experience from the field, teaching you fundamentals of market research, customer service and promotions.
Held on Wednesday afternoons throughout the fall.
A great series for any business wanting to improve sales.